THIS INDUSTRY 5.0 WASTELESS LEGAL FRAMEWORK WAS FIRST INTRODUCED ON 2021-09-01 BY MICHAEL RADA.
Waste Prevention Policy
- Nothing that can be USED or UTILIZED AGAIN must become waste.
- Everything must be considered PRIMARILY as PRE-WASTE EXISTING RESOURCE (part of the On-The-Ground-Mines) and remain in the system.
- The secondary use or utilization is not limited to the primary function of the product or material and can be executed by everyone respecting regulations and safety conditions.
- Collecting, sorting, balling, transportation, and trade are not considered as secondary utilization.
- If not utilized at the original location, must be offered to others before being waasted.
- There is no waste if we do not waste.
Definition of Wasting
- WASTING is the process in which a product or material of any kind, form, and volume become waste (see waste legislation for the definition of waste).
- WASTING is a system failure and must be prevented first without any limitation or legal restrictions.
- WASTING is not a feature of a product or material, but the result of human behavior.
- SINGLE-USE represents one of the most applied forms of wasting.
You can freely download this image of Wasteless Legal Framework and share it between your friends, colleagues, politicians.